Two wrestlers, notably the sons of a WWE Hall of Famer, have discussed their experiences working as members of RETRIBUTION.
Last year when RETRIBUTION debuted, a large number of faction members would ambush wrestlers and trash the Performance Center and ThunderDome.
Terrence And Terrell Hughes, sons of D-Von Dudley, have confirmed that they were involved with these segments. Speaking on Sunset Flip Radio, the Hughes Bros said:
“There were a lot of people there. Every week it was like 50 people. They had two different things, the Raw Underground section with people around the ring and they had RETRIBUTION. Every week was something different. One week, we jumped Titus O’Neil and Humberto (Carrillo). The next week, we jumped the ring. The next week, we just stood around in a backstage vignette for a promo. It was a bunch of random stuff because everyone is under a mask. There was really no job that we couldn’t do.”
The brothers frequently compete on AEW Dark, most recently losing to Aaron Solow and QT Marshall. The duo previously appeared onscreen for TNA in 2011 during D-Von’s feud with Bully Ray (Bubba Ray Dudley).
Quote via Fightful.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- Dominik Mysterio Blacks Out Social Media Following Title Loss