WWE SmackDown star Happy Corbin has revealed that he came up with his ‘End of Days’ finisher by mistake.
Corbin’s signature maneuver is of the most protected finishers currently used on WWE TV, with Drew McIntyre kicking out of the End of Days at WrestleMania 38 presented as a huge moment.
During a Twitter Q&A, Corbin was asked how he came up with the idea for the finisher.
Sharing an honest answer, Corbin replied:
“By mistake with @samicallihan”
Sami Callihan was with WWE from 2013 to 2015, wrestling on NXT during this time as Solomon Crowe. Callihan currently wrestles for IMPACT Wrestling.
Corbin is currently on a losing streak, last winning a match on WWE TV on the June 1 edition of SmackDown. He lost to Ricochet in his most recent televised match, on the August 26 episode.
The 2019 King of the Ring tournament winner was in action during the taping for the September 2 edition of SmackDown, ahead of Clash At The Castle. You can read spoilers from the taping right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- AEW All Access First Ever Viewership Revealed