The 2021 WWE Draft is officially in the books, and we now know which shows the WWE stars will fall on for the next 12 months, as well as which NXT stars have made the leap to the main roster.
Two of the names called up from NXT in the draft were Austin Theory and Ridge Holland, who were drafted to Raw and SmackDown respectively.
Dave Meltzer is reporting in the Wrestling Observer that WWE has high hopes for both of the new call-ups, with some within WWE touting Holland as a future WWE Champion. WWE also has high hopes for Theory, who is young and has a ‘good look.’
Another shocking inclusion in the draft was Gable Steveson, who was the final pick for Raw in round 6. WWE reportedly has their plans for Steveson in place.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- First Women’s Owen Hart Foundation Cup Finalist Set