On tonight’s edition of WWE SmackDown (November 11) WWE history was made as a record was secured by a popular act.
With the Usos versus the New Day kicking off the episode with a massive match for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships.
After a hard fought battle between what are arguably two of the greatest tag teams of all time, the Usos captured the pinfall victory.
With the win, it marks 481 days and counting for the duo.
And as mentioned by Michael Cole on commentary, there are no tag team championship matches set between now and Monday.
This means the Usos will break the record to become the longest reigning tag team champions in the history of WWE this Monday.
Elsewhere on the show, Cole also touted the social media reach of Logan Paul and provided an injury update on a star after having previously reported their potential injury during Crown Jewel.
If you want to know a spoiler for what will reportedly main event the show tonight, you can click here to find out!
You can keep up with all the news from WWE SmackDown by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan