The remaining members of WWE’s Hit Row faction have reacted to B-Fab being released by the company yesterday (November 4).
The group, made up of Isaiah Scott, Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis, was only called up to SmackDown at the start of last month, and it was reported B-Fab only signed a new main roster contract a week ago.
All three remaining members took to Twitter to react, as you can see at the bottom of this story.
It had been reported that WWE plans on using Scott and Adonis as the tag team of Hit Row, with Top Dolla as a singles star, but Adonis wasn’t medically cleared when they debuted a couple of weeks ago, which would explain why it was Scott and Top Dolla that teamed up.
Here are their reactions:
Love You Bri @BFabwwe
— Tehuti Miles (@tehutimiles) November 4, 2021
— SW3RVE The Realest (@swerveconfident) November 4, 2021
My Queen B ? #HitRow pic.twitter.com/jIFbbU497M
— A.J. Francis aka FRAN¢ (@AJFrancis410) November 4, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features