WWE has reportedly held another meeting via virtual means with all its employees yesterday, and some details regarding the meeting have come to light.
PWInsider reports that most of the meeting was focused on introducing Nick Khan to the employees.
Khan is WWE’s President & Chief Revenue Officer, and the meeting provided insight for employees into what he actually does within the company.
The employees were also informed that the move to the new WWE headquarters is moving along “slowly but surely”.
There was a meeting with employees about a month ago, informing them that the company was now implementing a “flexible work policy” whereby employees can choose whether they wish to work from the office or at home.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed