While Cody Rhodes is currently being presented as one of WWE’s top stars, it appears that Rhodes is looking to pursue a non-wrestling dream.
Cody Rhodes recently main evented WrestleMania 39, unsuccessfully challenging for Roman Reigns’ WWE Undisputed Universal Championship.
It was fitting that this match took place at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, with Cody’s late father Dusty Rhodes nicknaming him ‘Hollywood’ because of his previous acting aspirations.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), While WWE was in Los Angeles, Rhodes had some meetings about potential roles in film and TV.
Fightful noted that there have been discussions about Rhodes being linked with the role of Johnny Cage in an upcoming Mortal Kombat film.
There have also reportedly been talks regarding Rhodes potentially featuring in an upcoming Legend of Zelda movie.
Rhodes notably appeared in several episodes of DC’s Arrow TV series, as Derek Sampson.
He is currently feuding with Brock Lesnar, who he recently challenged to a match at the May 6 Backlash premium live event.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2023 using our tracker right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed