UPDATE: What a scoop! Several hours later, Karrion Kross has returned to WWE where he inserted himself into a major angle on WWE SmackDown. You can read all about his return and find out whether or not Scarlett Bordeaux.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, another departed NXT star could be making his return now that Triple H is in charge.
Reportedly former NXT Champion Killer Kross (Karrion Kross) has had his name discussed as a person of interest for WWE to bring back into the company.
While there are several sources claiming that they would expect him to return, one noted that they believed it was already in WWE’s plans for him to return.
While the Fightful update notes that they have not received any confirmation of his return, they were able to confirm that his name was discussed within WWE.
Fightful did not receive any comment from Kross after reaching out at time of this writing.
There was no additional details on what, if any plans there could be for a return for Kross’ real life wife and former NXT on-screen partner, Scarlett Bordeaux.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Ari Daivari Under Full-Time Deal With AEW