WWE has issued a statement following last night’s Raw during which a fan displayed KKK imagery on camera in the ThunderDome.
The imagery was present during the main event segment which saw RETRIBUTION crash a tag team match between Rey & Dominik Mysterio and Seth Rollins & Murphy.
WWE provided the following statement to Pro Wrestling Sheet:
“This abhorrent behavior does not reflect WWE’s values and we have zero tolerance for these unacceptable acts. We are working to ban those involved from future events and per our policies, any inappropriate actions result in the removal from the live stream.”
This wasn’t the first imagery shown in the ThunderDome that WWE would deem problematic. There was a ‘fire Velveteen Dream’ sign at SummerSlam, an image of Chris Benoit during Raw, and other examples.
WWE says it’s going to ban the culprits of such incidents, and hopefully these things stop happening as soon as possible.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?