A one-of-a-kind piece of WWE and action movie star John Cena memorabilia recently sold for a surprising amount.
On April 20, a Panini black Prizm training card featuring The Rock sold for a staggering $126,000 at the PWCC Marketplace.
It was “the largest price by far a WWE trading card has ever sold for” at the time of writing and came from the 2022 Panini collection.
Following the sale, Metro noted that it “smashed the previous record, which appears to be $51,600 for a 1982 Hulk Hogan card.”
Another unique card from the 2022 Panini collection has now sold. with a John Cena black Prizm card being put to auction by PWCC Marketplace.
The auction which concluded on May 25 saw the one-of-a-kind trading card sell for $17,100 according to the PWCC Marketplace website.
The card was listed with the description:
“On the 20th anniversary of John Cena’s WWE debut, Panini released a landmark card featuring the 16-time WWE champion, actor, and philanthropist.”
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT