A WWE Hall of Famer has praised Tony Khan for his treatment of a young, up-and-coming member of the AEW roster.
Jim Ross made the statement on a recent episode of Grilling JR, taking questions from his listeners.
Speaking of the use of Julia Hart in the company, JR stated:
“I know cheerleaders are great athletes. We got the little jezebel gal from House of Black and she’s amazing (Ross said about Julia Hart).
“Yeah, she’s getting better all the time. She wants to be better.
“She’s a student of the game believe it or not and I’m glad that Tony Khan is putting her on television more because I think she adds to TV.
“She’s got a great look, great facials and her game is improving.”
Julia Hart started working for AEW in May 2021 having made her debut for Midwest All-Star Wrestling in November 2019.
Initially trained by Ken Anderson, she has also been training at the Nightmare Factory.
At AEW Double or Nothing in May 2022, she would ally herself with The House of Black.
Transcript from Post Wrestling.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Who Won The NXT Women’s Battle Royal For Title Match Against Tiffany Stratton