WWE 2k23 has been released on all major platforms, bringing a new era of photorealism to your favorite wrestling stars… mostly.
Now available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Microsoft Windows, the latest instalment in the ongoing WWE video game franchise has caused a bit of criticism from one superstar in particular.
Despite the power of modern consoles to deliver an incredible level of realism, Julius Creed doesn’t see that in his own character model.
Taking to Twitter, Creed commented on how he looks better in person and that 2K Games had done him dirty.
Real life video game character 😂 I look better in person.@WWEgames pic.twitter.com/C159HoXaG9
— Jacob A. Kasper (@JuliusCreedWWE) March 17, 2023
In case you missed it, the launch trailer for WWE 2k23 recently dropped online to coincide with the early access of the game to Deluxe and Icon Edition owners.
The game features a number of overhauled features, including the new MyGM mode.
There’s plenty of DLC due for the new entry in the long-running video game franchise planned for release, too.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed