Karrion Kross has provided an update on his independent bookings after returning to WWE.
Kross and Scarlett made their surprise returns on the August 5 edition of SmackDown.
Ahead of this weekend’s show, it had been pointed out that Kross was still advertised for the August 20 DEFY Wrestling event.
Kross took to Twitter ahead of the show to confirm that he will be allowed to honor his last few meet and greet bookings, writing:
Hello Kross Cult,
Moving forward I will only be competing in ring for The WWE Universe. HOWEVER… Scar & I will fulfill the last couple dates for Meet & Greets •only• to see you all as long as it doesn’t conflict with our committed scheduling.
See you soon. ⏳
Kross last wrestled during the July 31 Ric Flair’s Last Match show, ahead of his WWE return.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars