Stephanie McMahon resigned from WWE on January 10 2023 but her legacy lives on with Kevin Owens recently speaking about the former executive.
In an interview with Nick Talbot of the San Antonio Express, Owens spoke highly of Stephanie McMahon, saying:
“(Stephanie) has been nothing but amazing to me my entire time here.
“And I was so happy to see her more at the shows and get to be around her and get to work for her.
“Everybody’s also kind of happy that she gets to take this time for herself.”
Kevin Owens joined WWE in August 2014, signing his most recent contract in December 2021.
In his time with WWE, he has been a three-time WWE United States Champion, a two-time Intercontinental Champion, the WWE Universal Champion and NXT Champion.
He is currently engaging in a storyline with Roman Reigns and the Bloodline as he seeks to make his former best friend Sami Zayn see the truth.
The recent Trial of Sami Zayn on WWE Raw’s 30th Anniversary show has seen Zayn receive a temporary reprieve from allegations made against him by Paul Heyman.
Zayn was saved by an impassioned plea from Jey Uso.
Quotes from San Antonio Express News.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours