Card subject to change, apparently… WWE reportedly knew Charlotte Flair was going to be at AAA this past weekend months in advance.
This didn’t stop the company from advertising her for this past weekend’s house show in her hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina though. Naughty WWE.
Flair was backstage at TripleMania as her fiancé Andrade El Idolo had a AAA Mega Championship match against Kenny Omega.
Charlotte’s dad Ric Flair was also there, with Wrestling Inc – which reported about WWE knowing in advance – also noting that Flair doesn’t have a non-compete clause, and that’s why he could appear on the show.
Charlotte Flair reportedly wanted to be part of the entrance with her fiancé and father, but couldn’t because it would be a violation of her WWE contract.
The usual house show match has been Nikki ASH defending the Raw Women’s Title against Flair and Rhea Ripley in a three-way, the same match that will be happening at SummerSlam this Saturday.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- First Look At WWE SummerSlam 2023 Logo
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match