Social media influencer, Prime Energy drink co-owner and boxer KSI has addressed whether a WWE run is in his future.
The founder of Misfits Boxing was answering the most searched questions on a WIRED appearance and addressed the subject.
With the success of his fellow social media influencer, boxer and co-owner of Prime Energy Drink Logan Paul and also Jake Paul’s interest in WWE, KSI might be a name that would fit in the mix.
KSI, however, feels different, responding to the question by saying:
“No, I have no business to be in the WWE. Nope, nope, nope.”
KSI had previously addressed the suggestion he could follow in Logan Paul’s footsteps with the same message of no interest.
As previously reported, KSI has previously been called out by WWE stars, with Roman Reigns notably mentioning the UK star while trash-talking Logan Paul during their bout at the November 2022 Crown Jewel premium live event.
Logan Paul is set to face Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 39, with Paul’s birthday falling on night one of the two-night premium live event.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief