More details on the lineup will be announced at a later date.
This podcast network will come as an extension to WWE’s existing relationship with Endeavor, the company that powers the backend of WWE Network streams.
Endeavor also already work with WWE’s Brie and Nikki Bella to produce the creatively named Bellas Podcast.
WWE’s Advanced Media Executive Vice President Jayar Donlan said the following:
“Storytelling is at WWE’s core and we are eager to add the audio genre to our portfolio.
“Partnering with Endeavor Audio, an expert in podcasting, will enable us to provide our fans with unique content and reach new audiences across the platform.”
Endeavor Audio Senior Vice President Moses Soyoola added:
“We’re always looking to pair dynamic content with the best formats for listeners. Through our new partnership with WWE, we’re looking forward to tapping into their iconic event portfolio and talent base to create compelling audio content for their fans.”
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation