More details on the lineup will be announced at a later date.
This podcast network will come as an extension to WWE’s existing relationship with Endeavor, the company that powers the backend of WWE Network streams.
Endeavor also already work with WWE’s Brie and Nikki Bella to produce the creatively named Bellas Podcast.
WWE’s Advanced Media Executive Vice President Jayar Donlan said the following:
“Storytelling is at WWE’s core and we are eager to add the audio genre to our portfolio.
“Partnering with Endeavor Audio, an expert in podcasting, will enable us to provide our fans with unique content and reach new audiences across the platform.”
Endeavor Audio Senior Vice President Moses Soyoola added:
“We’re always looking to pair dynamic content with the best formats for listeners. Through our new partnership with WWE, we’re looking forward to tapping into their iconic event portfolio and talent base to create compelling audio content for their fans.”
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon