One of the greatest WWE stars of all time is heading to St Louis next weekend, and will be in attendance at the 2022 Royal Rumble event.
PWInsider is reporting that the Undertaker will be in attendance at the show next weekend. It should be noted that this obviously does not mean he will be in the match.
Taker will most likely be in town as his wife, Michelle McCool, will be an entrant in the 2022 women’s Royal Rumble match. It’s also possible that he is being brought in to film content for the WWE Network/Peacock, as the company will be filming content that weekend.
The Undertaker has not been seen on WWE television since his farewell at the 2020 Survivor Series pay-per-view.
Michelle McCool is one of several former women’s stars announced for the women’s Royal Rumble. For a full list of announced entrants, click here.
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?