One of the greatest WWE stars of all time is heading to St Louis next weekend, and will be in attendance at the 2022 Royal Rumble event.
PWInsider is reporting that the Undertaker will be in attendance at the show next weekend. It should be noted that this obviously does not mean he will be in the match.
Taker will most likely be in town as his wife, Michelle McCool, will be an entrant in the 2022 women’s Royal Rumble match. It’s also possible that he is being brought in to film content for the WWE Network/Peacock, as the company will be filming content that weekend.
The Undertaker has not been seen on WWE television since his farewell at the 2020 Survivor Series pay-per-view.
Michelle McCool is one of several former women’s stars announced for the women’s Royal Rumble. For a full list of announced entrants, click here.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing