We here at WrestleTalk are thrilled to bring you some excellent news. Two-time WWE Hall of Famer, and sixteen-time World Heavyweight Champion, the ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair today underwent a successful surgery to reverse an ileostomy procedure.
For those who don’t know, Flair was forced to undergo an ileostomy procedure following his health scare last year, forcing his body waste into a pouch which needed emptying regularly. This time around, that has been reversed and arguably the greatest professional wrestler to lace up a pair of boots is expected to make a full recovery.
His fiancé had this to say:
“The operation went exactly as he hoped and we’re both feeling truly blessed.”
Following last year’s health problems, it’s heartening to know that ‘Naitch’ is on the path to healing. He’s expected to be released from hospital by the end of this week.
WrestleTalk and undoubtedly the wrestling world wish Ric Flair a fast and safe recovery.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- Top WWE Star Teasing Return?
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023