We here at WrestleTalk are thrilled to bring you some excellent news. Two-time WWE Hall of Famer, and sixteen-time World Heavyweight Champion, the ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair today underwent a successful surgery to reverse an ileostomy procedure.
For those who don’t know, Flair was forced to undergo an ileostomy procedure following his health scare last year, forcing his body waste into a pouch which needed emptying regularly. This time around, that has been reversed and arguably the greatest professional wrestler to lace up a pair of boots is expected to make a full recovery.
His fiancé had this to say:
“The operation went exactly as he hoped and we’re both feeling truly blessed.”
Following last year’s health problems, it’s heartening to know that ‘Naitch’ is on the path to healing. He’s expected to be released from hospital by the end of this week.
WrestleTalk and undoubtedly the wrestling world wish Ric Flair a fast and safe recovery.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back
- Released WWE Star Says He Received High Praise From The Bloodline