— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) August 11, 2018
The former WCW World Heavyweight and WWF Champion returned to the ring after undergoing countless surgeries on his knees and neck in the years previous. He now heads the indie promotion that Big Cazz will compete for on September 21.
Big Time Wrestling, like many smaller independent leagues across the world, rely on a wealth of wrestling legends to bring them box office success. The aforementioned September 21 show will feature ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan, the Faces of Fear (Haku and the Barbarian), Mick Foley, and Tommy Dreamer.
Whatever you may think of an indie promotion putting their top honor on a legend, no one can deny that for a small-fry enterprise, they own a pretty nice title.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- MJF Calls Top WWE Star ‘Salt Of The Earth’
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode