— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) August 11, 2018
The former WCW World Heavyweight and WWF Champion returned to the ring after undergoing countless surgeries on his knees and neck in the years previous. He now heads the indie promotion that Big Cazz will compete for on September 21.
Big Time Wrestling, like many smaller independent leagues across the world, rely on a wealth of wrestling legends to bring them box office success. The aforementioned September 21 show will feature ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan, the Faces of Fear (Haku and the Barbarian), Mick Foley, and Tommy Dreamer.
Whatever you may think of an indie promotion putting their top honor on a legend, no one can deny that for a small-fry enterprise, they own a pretty nice title.
WrestleTalk would like your opinions on this occurrence. Do you think Kevin Nash deserves the honor? Maybe your thoughts are that he’s had his time? Or perhaps you never rated him as a talent at all. Either way, come and join the conversation on Twitter and Discord.
- Big Time Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
- Flex Armstrong
- The Faces of Fear
- The Barbarian
- big cazz
- WCW World Heavyweight Championship
- Hacksaw Jim Duggan
- Big Time Wrestling
- Mick Foley
- tommy dreamer
- WWF Championship
- kevin nash
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed