Despite the controversy surrounding his return, Hulk Hogan was backstage at this week’s taping of SmackDown Live. He wasn’t alone either, as former WWE Divas champion and 2018 Mae Young Classic competitor Kaitlyn was also at the event.
Nasser Alruwayeh, far left on the picture with Hogan, is currently training at the WWE Performance Center, along with Shadia Bsesiso, and I think you all know who Big E is, pictured with Kaitlyn in the second image.
Kaitlyn is currently wrestling in the Mae Young Classic tournament, while Hogan’s future plans are unspecified. This picture could mean that either of the stars could be involved in a backstage role on SmackDown. However, they both live near the site of the taping (Orlando, Florida) and could just be visiting.
- Smackdown Live Star Suffers Injury!
- Mae Young Classic – Night 1 Spoilers!
- WWE Mae Young Classic 2018 Announcers Revealed!
Would you like to see Hogan or Kaitlyn return to WWE TV soon? Let us know in the comments, on Twitter or in the Discord!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show