Undertaker will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 1 but ahead of the event, a life size statue was revealed in his honor at WWE WrestleMania Fan Axxess.
WWE legends such as Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kane, The Godfather, Rikishi and Taker’s real life wife, Michelle McCool were on hand for the reveal.
Elsewhere on social media, WWE released a video clip of Undertaker reacting to Shawn Michaels and Triple H unveiling the statue, saying:
“Honestly, you don’t know how much it means to me. We are forever a brotherhood. No matter where we are, we are always a brotherhood and we always will be. If you two guys, if you ever wanna give up your Kliq card, we might have room for ya. I’m just saying.”
The Undertaker is set to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Vince McMahon on Friday, April 1 in Dallas, Texas at the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony which will be televised live on Peacock, immediately following Friday’s episode of SmackDown on Fox.
Undertaker has recently commented on which matches he’s looking forward to sitting down and enjoying as a fan over WrestleMania weekend.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
View this post on Instagram
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return