WWE has provided an update on Liv Morgan following this week’s (December 13) edition of Raw, announcing that Liv Morgan has suffered an injury.
On Monday’s show, Morgan brawled with Becky Lynch, after challenging the Raw Women’s Champion to a title rematch. Lynch eventually trapped Morgan’s arm in between the ring post and the steel steps before repeatedly stomping on Morgan’s elbow.
On Raw Talk, WWE announced that Morgan has suffered a deep bone bruise, and a strained radial collateral ligament in the arm Lynch targeted. This injury is most likely storyline, in order to build towards Lynch and Morgan’s next clash.
WWE shared the announcement on Twitter:
As revealed on #RAWTalk, @YaOnlyLivvOnce has a deep bone bruise and a strained radial collateral ligament in her left arm.#WWERaw pic.twitter.com/eVdfFUV9wL
— WWE (@WWE) December 14, 2021
Morgan will challenge Lynch for the Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Day 1. Also on this week’s Raw, Bobby Lashley was added to the WWE Championship match scheduled for the January 1 pay-per-view.
Roman Reigns will also defend his Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar during the first WWE pay-per-view of 2022.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw