One night before Ronda Rousey made her Monday Night Raw singles debut, the red brand superstars stopped off at the Savannah Civic Center in Savannah, Georgia.
The main event of the show saw Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. The match timed in at over 13 minutes.
Toward the finale, Reigns remained down and out of the ring, which left Rollins to fight off both McIntyre and Ziggler. In the end, however, the ‘Big Dog’ came back into the ring taking down McIntyre with a spear. This allowed Rollins to crack Ziggler with a curb stomp for the victory. These four superstars never fail to entertain or give a good match, and for a live event, it was a solid main event. This continued into the storyline on Monday Night Raw, where Stephanie McMahon refused to allow Reigns to tag with Rollins.
In results from the rest of the show:
- Mojo Rawley defeated No Way Jose
- The B-Team successfully defended their Raw Tag Team Championships against the Deleters of Worlds and Baron Corbin & Jinder Mahal
- Cedric Alexander beat Buddy Murphy in order to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Chad Gable, Heath Slater, and Rhyno took out Curt Hawkins and the Ascension
- Ember Moon and Sasha Banks overcame the Riott Squad
- Bobby Roode defeated Kevin Owens
- Bobby Lashley pinned Elias
- Ronda Rousey and Natalya joined forces to defeat Alexa Bliss and Alicia Fox in a Tag Team Match