A backstage note has emerged on WWE’s plans for the rumoured Bray Wyatt ‘Wyatt 6’ faction.
Bray Wyatt made his WWE return in the closing moments of the October 8 Extreme Rules premium live event, revealing that it was indeed him behind the recent ‘White Rabbit’ teases.
With that mystery solved, fans began to speculate about a potential group led by Wyatt, with several stars seemingly teasing dark character changes.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE has plans for the group from now through to April 2023.
“There is all kinds of speculation regarding the identities of the Wyatt 6 group. There is also said to be a long-term plan for the group up to WrestleMania.”
Wyatt last wrestled at WrestleMania 37 in April 2021. following a Firefly Fun House segment on the next night’s episode of Raw, the popular star was off TV up until his release that July.
The former Universal Champion is slated to appear on this week’s (October 14) edition of SmackDown. Wyatt is expected to join the SmackDown roster moving forward.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- AEW All Access First Ever Viewership Revealed