Fans of WWE Talking Smack will have noticed a difference in format for this week’s (July 23) edition of the show.
The show previously featured Kayla Braxton and Paul Heyman inviting SmackDown stars to the desk to give their thoughts on that week’s show. Heyman was later replaced by Pat McAfee.
However, Talking Smack as we all knew it appears to be no more, as this week’s show saw Peter Rosenberg and Matt Camp in studio recapping the show, with Kayla Braxton on location to give interviews to various SmackDown stars, including Big E and Baron Corbin.
This change to the show is sure to upset it’s fans, as the previous format of the show was very popular and lead to a lot of unscripted interactions between Kayla, Heyman and the talent.
— Matt Camp (@TheMattCamp) July 24, 2021
The show is available to watch on the WWE Network or Peacock in the United States.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed