An update has reportedly emerged on WWE management’s stance on NXT star Nikkita Lyons.
Since Lyons’ WWE debut in December 2021, the talent has grown in popularity, now appearing regularly on NXT TV.
On the Sunday Night’s Main Event podcast, Dave Meltzer stated that Lyons isn’t internally viewed as a ‘Bron Breakker type’ and isn’t set to get fast tracked to Raw or SmackDown, but believes WWE is prepared to take advantage of her being over.
“Yeah, I think that they like the reaction that she got. I don’t see her as a Bron Breakker type of thing where they fast track her whereas Bron Breakker and Gable Steveson are probably gonna get fast tracked up (to the main roster).
“She’s over. I don’t even know if they knew how over she was gonna get at first. Yea, I can see them taking advantage of something that’s there.”
Lyons most recently wrestled on the April 26 edition of NXT 2.0, defeating Lash Legend in singles action. At NXT Spring Breakkin’, Lyons & Cora Jade will face off against Lash Legend & SmackDown star Natalya.
Stay up to date with NXT win/loss records using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.co.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?