It seems as though WWE personnel may have had a meeting in Saudi Arabia over the course of the past few days.
An image of the WWE corporate plane was taken in Dublin, Ireland a number of days ago, and Heel By Nature has managed to collate a timeline of its travels and locations.
On February 14, the plane left Westchester County Airport and stopped in Dublin for an hour, then went to a location listed as “n/a”.
The next day, the plane left the King Khaled International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to head back to Dublin, and then back to the US.
This is the first time the plane has been overseas since February 2020 for the Super ShowDown event which was also in Saudi.
Considering there was only able to be one event there last year, this development seems to suggest the sides are figuring out plans for the next one.
It’s worth noting the exact reason for the trip and who was actually on it are not known as of this writing.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase