Velveteen Dream returned to headlines this week after news came out about multiple arrests, including two just six days apart in August.
For some reason, shortly before the news about the arrests came out, rumors started on Twitter that Velveteen Dream could have been one of the names likely to make a return to WWE under Triple H.
There was never anything concrete to these umrors and it was just random people saying random things, but just to put any further doubt to bed, some clarification has emerged.
In today’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Dream is “the one person that one of the top people in the company told me outright would never be back”.
In case you missed the news or haven’t been able to keep up with it, an explanation, breakdown and timeline of the situation with Velveteen Dream, real name Patrick Clark, and his recent arrests, can be found at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- MJF Calls Top WWE Star ‘Salt Of The Earth’
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode