The Creed Brothers have impressed fans since they burst onto the scene back in August of 2021 as part of Diamond Mine, and it appears that fans are not the only people they have impressed.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE management is very high on Brutus and Julius, believing that Julius has picked up pro wrestling tremendously, with internal comparisons being made of Julis and Kurt Angle when Angle first began pro wrestling.
The idea internally is that both will at some point be ‘WrestleMania headliners’, which is the internal term used for bigger stars that WWE believes have potential.
Along with the Creed Brothers, management is also reportedly high on Von Wagner and Xyon Quinn, based on their look and size, and are very forgiving of their inexperience, hoping they will pick things up in time.
For a full list of the NXT 2.0 roster, click here.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing