According to one NXT star, “it’s time” for their group to join the main roster. Could the graduation be occurring sooner than we think?
Ahead of WWE NXT’s premium live event, NXT Deadline on December 10, one NXT champion has shared her plan for her group.
Speaking to Chris Van Vliet, NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose shared her goal for Toxic Attraction.
Speaking into existence her goal for the group, Rose said:
“I want Gigi [Dolin] and Jacy [Jayne] to be able to experience the main roster, I think being up on Raw or SmackDown.
“I’ve already proven [myself], but I want to be able to showcase myself with my girls, Toxic Attraction. I think that’s going to be really cool.”
Going on to elaborate about her plans for the future, Mandy Rose said:
“I’m at a point now where it’s like, ‘Okay, who else can I beat in NXT?’ I totally don’t mind remaining the champ for a long time, but I think it’s time.”
“I really want to get back up there because I’m a whole different person.”
Could Mandy Rose and Toxic Attraction be headed to the main roster sooner rather than later? We’ll have to stay tuned to find out!
Mandy Rose is currently 14-3-0 in wins/losses so far in 2022.
You can keep up with all the wins and losses for NXT televised matches by clicking here.
Transcription via WrestlingInc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- PHOTO: Popular AEW Star Spotted Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- Report: Pat McAfee Royal Rumble Return Was A Legitimate Surprise
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- Announcement On The Future Of NJPW Strong Coming ‘Within A Few Days’
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline