An update has emerged on WWE plans for the Maximum Male Models SmackDown faction.
The Maximum Male Models have had an interesting time since forming on SmackDown. Following reports that Max Dupri had been replaced in the faction, Max appeared with the group on Friday’s (July 29) episode.
PWInsider now reports that Max Dupri is expected to be back regularly moving forward, following Max’ recent absence from TV.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), as of early Saturday morning, WWE has had plans for Maximum Male Models to be featured on SummerSlam in some capacity.
SummerSlam will be the first WWE premium live event following Triple H taking over WWE creative after Vince McMahon’s retirement. Triple H is reportedly looking to make a ‘creative splash’ with tonight’s event.
The show will be headlined by a Last Man Standing match, with Brock Lesnar challenging for Roman Reigns’ Undisputed WWE Universal Title.
You can check out the latest update on weather in Nashville, following concerns about a potential SummerSlam delay, right here.
Check out the full card for SummerSlam at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’