An update has emerged on the popularity of the new Latino World Order faction, following the group’s rebirth.
Ahead of WrestleMania 39, Santos Escobar of Legado Del Fantasma aligned himself with Rey Mysterio during the WWE legend’s feud with Dominik Mysterio.
On the March 31 edition of SmackDown, Mysterio gave Escobar, Joaquin Wilde, Cruz Del Toro and Zelina Vega Latino World Order t-shirts, revealing that the new alliance will pay homage to the WCW faction of the same name.
Per Dave Meltzer on the Wrestling Observer Radio, Latino World Order is ‘selling merchandise very well right now’.
There are currently LWO shirts with Mexican flags and Puerto Rican flags available on WWE Shop.
WWE will visit Puerto Rico next month for the Backlash premium live event on May 6 which will emanate from the Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot arena.
At the event, rapper Bad Bunny will officially return to the ring to face off against Damian Priest.
Check out the announced card for the upcoming show right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker