An update has emerged on the statuses of two WWE stars who are currently on the shelf recovering from significant injuries.
Both Robert Roode and R-Truth are sidelined at the moment, dealing with issues that have kept them out of the ring.
A new report from Fightful Select (subscription required) has indicated that we won’t be seeing either star wrestle anytime soon.
Per Fightful, WWE expects Roode to be out of action for the remainder of 2023. Roode notably underwent neck fusion surgery in late-2022.
The former NXT Champion last wrestled at a WWE house show in June 2022.
Fightful also reports that R-Truth is expected to miss most of 2023 after suffering a torn quadricep on the November 1, 2022 edition of NXT.
R-Truth recently replied to a fan stating that he’d be making a WWE return ‘soon’.
The report also shared an update on Bray Wyatt ahead of his eventual return to the ring.
Stay up to date with all WWE injuries and expected return dates using our tracker right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- What Happened In The Rock’s Daughter’s WWE TV Debut Match
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- WWE Raw Star Appears On NXT June 6
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future