Big E made fans happy when he won the Money in the Bank Briefcase earlier this year. Fans have excited to see how and when Big E cashes in.
However, Big E may have some trouble cashing in the contract. The briefcase has been stolen.
Baron Corbin took the briefcase after losing a match to Kevin Owens on WWE SmackDown. The stipulation of the match was that he could no longer beg for cash.
.@BaronCorbinWWE just stole the #MITB contract from @WWEBigE! ?#SmackDown pic.twitter.com/o4xg0Cs15u
— WWE (@WWE) August 14, 2021
It seemed like Corbin hit rock bottom. Yet, after a commercial break, Corbin was backstage and nabbed the case after shoving Big E.
Is possession 9/10th of the law? Will Corbin be able to keep it or will Big E take it back?
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back