Last year, WWE made a huge announcement that the 2022 Money in the Bank event will be held at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on July 2, 2022, marking the first time ever that a non ‘big 4’ event has been held in a stadium.
However, it appears as if the date the show takes place on may have to change, as UFC has announced they will be running a pay-per-view event at T Mobile Arena in Vegas on July 2, at the same time as WWE Money In The Bank.
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful is noting that there is unlikely to be a conflict, as WWE has a hold on Allegiant Stadium for Sunday, July 3, meaning that the show could be moved to the Sunday rather than the Saturday, to avoid the conflict.
Allegiant Stadium was the site of last year’s SummerSlam pay-per-view, where Brock Lesnar made his big return to WWE. Lesnar and Bobby Lashley are set for a weigh-in on tonight’s (January 24) episode of Raw.
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend