An update regarding the status of the WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view event scheduled for May 10, 2020 has come to light via a new report.
WrestleVotes reports on Twitter that according to a source MITB won’t be taking place as planned, and the date and location is to be determined, just like with pretty much everything else at the minute.
Source states the Money In The Bank PPV event scheduled for 5/9 in Baltimore will not happen as planned. TBD, as is everything else right now, as to when / where this PPV will take place.
It’s worth noting that the date in the tweet is May 9, which was an error as that would have fallen on a Saturday – it was originally scheduled for May 10 at Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, MD.
When it comes to other upcoming WWE pay-per-views, currently scheduled are:
- Extreme Rules – July 19, 2020 – SAP Center, San Jose, CA
- NXT TakeOver: Boston – August 22, 2020 – TD Garden, Boston, MA
- SummerSlam – August 23, 2020 – Boston Globe, Boston, MA
- Survivor Series – November 22, 2020 – Dallas TX
- WrestleMania 37 – March 28, 2021 – SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
Obviously some of those are way into the future at this point, but ultimately no-one really has any idea when the current pandemic is going to die down, so you have to think nothing is really 100% secure.