Entrance themes in WWE have been quite a hot topic as of late and there’s now some news regarding the behind-the-scenes side of things.
As reported by Arenataping, the company has released at least two senior members of the WWE Music Group between August and September.
One of those released was the Senior Manager of Music Publishing and Label Operations who departed in August. He had only received the promotion to senior management earlier this year having been with the company since 2017. He is now working for Spotify as per the report.
The other was the Music Coordinator who left in September. He had been with the company since 2013 and was responsible for managing royalties, digital releases, and more.
It is expected these backstage alterations will have some kind of influence on the releases of music to platforms, such as entrance themes being released to YouTube and Spotify less regularly than they had been previously.
On this topic, WrestleTalk.com has an amazing database at this link which has details for every entrance theme across WWE, NXT and AEW.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return