WWE has announced that Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) has suffered broken ribs and is currently out of action as a result.
WWE stated that the injury was suffered via an RKO from Randy Orton during the Orton vs Bobby Lashley WWE Championship match on Raw, tweeting:
BREAKING: Due to an RKO from @RandyOrton this past Monday night on #WWERaw, @The305MVP suffered a broken rib and is out indefinitely.
It is currently unclear whether MVP is legitimately injured or if this is just part of an angle, and it’s never worth speculating about injuries until we know for sure.
MVP’s only worked six TV matches this year, with the most recent of those being the September 6 Raw when he and Lashley beat AJ Styles & Omos in Tag Team Turmoil.
He has struggled with leg injury issues all year, hence the introduction of his cane, so if he is legitimately injured we send him our best wishes for a safe and healthy recovery.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future