It’s being reported that WWE Raw star MVP had knee surgery this past week and will be out of action “for a while” as a result.
He had hinted at ‘getting his knee fixed’ on social media, and Dave Meltzer has now confirmed he did undergo surgery.
This comes after WWE announced he suffered broken ribs via an RKO from Randy Orton last Monday, so it seems like that’ll be the storyline reason for his absence.
MVP has struggled with knee issues for months and months, hence the introduction of his cane that he takes to ringside.
The last time he wrestled was the September 6 Raw when he and Bobby Lashley beat AJ Styles and Omos.
It’s unknown exactly how long he’ll be out for past it being “for a while”, as well as whether he’ll be back on-screen in a non-wrestling role before he’s actually ready to wrestle again, since he rarely wrestled anyway.
We send MVP our best wishes for his recovery.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite