It’s being reported that WWE Raw star MVP had knee surgery this past week and will be out of action “for a while” as a result.
He had hinted at ‘getting his knee fixed’ on social media, and Dave Meltzer has now confirmed he did undergo surgery.
This comes after WWE announced he suffered broken ribs via an RKO from Randy Orton last Monday, so it seems like that’ll be the storyline reason for his absence.
MVP has struggled with knee issues for months and months, hence the introduction of his cane that he takes to ringside.
The last time he wrestled was the September 6 Raw when he and Bobby Lashley beat AJ Styles and Omos.
It’s unknown exactly how long he’ll be out for past it being “for a while”, as well as whether he’ll be back on-screen in a non-wrestling role before he’s actually ready to wrestle again, since he rarely wrestled anyway.
We send MVP our best wishes for his recovery.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Major Injury Update On Adam Cole For AEW WrestleDream