Current WWE Raw star MVP doesn’t sound too concerned about the possibility that he could be released by the company.
With so many releases recently, it seems that almost no-one is safe, especially those that are a certain age (MVP is 48) and aren’t going to get past a certain level on the card.
MVP was asked on Instagram whether he’s worried about being released, to which he replied:
I’m rich. I don’t worry about s**t.
Well, fair enough.
MVP’s current role is mainly as the cornerman for Bobby Lashley, but he does wrestle occasionally.
He was recently out for knee surgery for a couple of months, but has returned to TV in recent weeks and walked out with Lashley at Survivor Series last night.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning