Another change to the structure of the WWE Network has been confirmed following the introduction of a free tier earlier this week.
With the aforementioned free tier now in place, there is longer a 30-day free trial period available.
The WWE Network’s billing page reads:
“WWE Network subscriptions are billed in advance and recur monthly. Billing starts on the date you subscribe or reactivate your account subscription, and re-bill on the same day each month until cancellation.”
The free tier option offers:
- New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
- Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo ShootandStory Time
- Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDownand NXT
- Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
- Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWENow, The Best of WWEand WWE Timeline
Therefore, people will no longer be able to watch pay-per-views and special events for free via the 30-day trial period.
The NXT TakeOver: In Your House special streams this coming Sunday on June 7, with the WWE Backlash event a week later on June 14.