In the wake of the tragic passing of Jon Huber last week, WWE has announced that the “Best of Luke Harper” is coming to the WWE Network.
Luke Harper was, of course, Huber’s ring name while working for WWE from 2012-2019. The news was announced in a tweet from the WWE Network earlier today.
New year, new shows … coming to @WWENetwork this month! pic.twitter.com/osOmBFBKjK
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) January 1, 2021
There is no telling what will be included in the collection but it goes without saying that Huber had many great moments and matches while in WWE. His main roster career began with the Wyatt Family in 2013 and he remained linked with the group until his departure in 2019.
He was able to capture the SmackDown Tag Team Championship with Wyatt Family partner Erick Rowan at WrestleMania 34 in 2018. Additionally, he won the Intercontinental Championship in 2014. This was the only singles championship he won while in WWE.
Huber ultimately left WWE in late 2019 and arrived in All Elite Wrestling as Brodie Lee in March 2020.
WWE also announced “Best Of” collections involving Roman Reigns championship matches, Attitude Era Royal Rumbles and 2000s Royal Rumbles. All of these collections will be making their way to the WWE Network in January.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins