According to a new report, there is a new producer with WWE who you may recognize their name from their time wrestling on the indies.
Per Fightful Select, known independent wrestler Jason Cade has been tapped to work for WWE as a producer.
Fightful confirmed that Cade was in attendance at WWE Raw on Monday (February 6) and is indeed working for the company.
In fact, he was the producer for a match on WWE Main Event this week which saw NXT star Indi Hartwell taking on Dana Brooke.
While he was initially rumored to be working on the Women’s Royal Rumble, he wasn’t officially listed as a producer for the match in the end.
While the report wasn’t clear whether or not the role is a trial basis or if he is currently full-time, he does have some powerful support.
Cade was referred to the team by TJ Wilson, who is not only known for his in-ring work as Tyson Kidd but most recently, being a powerhouse producer behind the scenes.
Jason Cade trained with both Wilson and his real life wife Natalya.
You can keep up with all the latest WWE news by clicking here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?