It appears as though the 2.0 era of NXT is officially over, and the Black and Gold is coming back, at least aesthetically.
Tonight’s (September 13) episode of NXT marked the one year anniversary of the 2.0 relaunch, with Solo Sikoa making his shocking return to the brand to capture the North American Championship to close the night.
However, the last shot of the night featured a video narrated by Shawn Michaels, where he claimed that NXT was ‘constantly evolving’, before ending the video with a shot of the new NXT logo.
The logo features the same NXT font from the 2.0 logo, but in sliver writing with a gold outline, and no ‘2.0’ branding.
loading 📶 pic.twitter.com/eWQyNYCQD6
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 14, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status