World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has hired Greg Domino to be the company’s new Vice President of Communications.
Domino was previously the Director of Communications for Showtime, having also worked for DAZN, HBO, and the MLB.
During his time at DAZN, Domino was the Director of Communications reporting to Chris Letengil, who was the Senior Vice President of Global Communications.
Letengil actually joined WWE this past April as its Senior Vice President and Head of Global Communications, so Domino will once again be reporting to him.
As per PRWeek, Domino officially started at WWE this past Monday and is based at the company’s headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
The past year with Showtime Sports was absolutely incredible. I'm so grateful to have been part of the team during an unforgettable run of events. Excited for this next adventure.
— Greg Domino (@GregDomino) October 20, 2021
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament