World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has hired Greg Domino to be the company’s new Vice President of Communications.
Domino was previously the Director of Communications for Showtime, having also worked for DAZN, HBO, and the MLB.
During his time at DAZN, Domino was the Director of Communications reporting to Chris Letengil, who was the Senior Vice President of Global Communications.
Letengil actually joined WWE this past April as its Senior Vice President and Head of Global Communications, so Domino will once again be reporting to him.
As per PRWeek, Domino officially started at WWE this past Monday and is based at the company’s headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
The past year with Showtime Sports was absolutely incredible. I'm so grateful to have been part of the team during an unforgettable run of events. Excited for this next adventure.
— Greg Domino (@GregDomino) October 20, 2021
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed