It’s being reported that talent is not currently allowed to “talk any WWE business” with Paul Levesque (Triple H).
This is due to him still recovering from the cardiac event he suffered earlier this month.
The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter has provided an update on his condition, stating that he’s in good enough shape that he’s taking calls.
Talent has been told they can call him and talk to him to wish him well, but aren’t allowed to discuss business with him.
Triple H was absent from this past Tuesday’s NXT relaunch and the show was run by Shawn Michaels, with Kevin Dunn in attendance and Vince McMahon having reviewed the script.
We continue to wish Levesque a safe and healthy recovery.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18