WWE is reportedly not making any concrete plans for after the upcoming 2021 WWE Draft.
It was reported by Ringside News that WWE does not have plans for after the Draft which is currently scheduled to take place after SummerSlam.
The report states that the creative discussions within WWE are currently revolving around Money in the Bank and SummerSlam. These will be WWE’s first pay-per-view events with live crowds since WrestleMania 37.
There have also been reports of Big E moving to the Raw brand in the Draft. He has been competing as a singles wrestler on SmackDown since the New Day was split up in the Draft in 2020. During that time he has won the Intercontinental Championship and competed at WrestleMania 37.
UPDATE: It has since been reported that Ringside News’ report is not entirely accurate. You can read the newest report here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Major Stipulation Added To NXT Stand & Deliver Match
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change