WrestleMania 36 might be closed off to fans as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, but WWE fans will still be able to pick up some pretty cool merchandise from the show.
WWE Shop is now selling a pretty funny “I wasn’t there” t-shirt for this year’s “showcase of the immortals”. The show, for the first time in history, will take place over two days in April.
#WrestleMania 36 will be historic event in #WWE history, and you won't be there! Declare to the world that you did your part and stayed home with a new “I Wasn’t There” tee at #WWEShop. #Smackdownhttps://t.co/8a60F8I5zs pic.twitter.com/jTwRwGVy60
— WWEShop.com (@WWEShop) March 21, 2020
For normal events, WWE sells “I was there” merchandise including t-shirts. Obviously due to the world crisis right now, no fans will be at the Performance Center for the shows next month.
This is pretty funny. For what it’s worth, WWE normally produces some relatively uninspiring merchandise so it is nice to see them making light of the situation.
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam