WWE NXT 2.0 beats AEW Rampage in the demo rating for the second consecutive week.
The last two weeks of TV ratings for NXT 2.0 has seen huge success for the brand.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the past two weeks of NXT 2.0 defeated AEW Rampage in the 18-49 demographic for the first time ever.
The August 16 Heatwave special drew 723,000 viewers and scored 0.18 rating, while this week’s August 23 edition of the show drew 678,000 viewers and scored 0.14 rating.
In comparison, the August 12 edition of AEW Rampage drew 528,000 viewers and scored 0.17 rating, while the August 19 episode drew 461,000 viewers and scored 0.12 rating.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy
- Injured AEW Star Training Ahead Of Potential Return (Video)
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT